Senior Account Executive - Brands
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Senior Account Executive, Brands team is LiveRamp’s touchpoint with our clients and prospects. The Senior Account Executives act as CEO’s of their named accounts and are responsible for all LiveRamp revenue and opportunity as it relates to those accounts. The Senior Account Executive, Brands team advocates for both our customers and LiveRamp by being able to clearly relay LiveRamp capabilities and marshall LiveRamp resources to fulfill clients needs and solve client problems with LiveRamp solutions.
The Senior Account Executive, Brands position is an individual contributor role with an assigned quota for new business, upsell, and renewal opportunities.
This position is flexible in location with preference for San Francisco or Seattle (must be located in Pacific or Mountain time zones).
- Act as the CEO of his/her book of business.
- Be charged as the quarterback on a list of named accounts.
- For prospective clients, be responsible for winning new business by driving awareness, building relationships, discovering customers’ needs/problems and positioning LiveRamp to help solve and address.
- For current clients, be responsible for all revenue, renewal, variable spending, overage spending, whitespace of that account.
- Lead discovery within new division, current divisions for net new LiveRamp opportunities.
- Continue to add value through relationship building, networking, customer advocacy, orchestrating and leading Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
- Own prospecting, relationship building, discovery, deal formulation, networking, and diligently tracking towards a revenue / bookings based target (quota).
Your team will:
Focus on selling Net New Logos to LiveRamp
Commercial Leads will have a list of named accounts which they are responsible for researching, prospecting, relationship development, orchestrating discovery,, assessing LiveRamp product/client fit, formulating LiveRamp deal, negotiating, and closing. All of this is done alongside internal LiveRamp resources (Product, Marketing, Deal Desk, SDR, Executives, etc.) that are requested and well utilized by the Commercial Lead.
You are a sales person. You have experience in Enterprise SaaS sales navigating both complex orgs and complex deals within a fluid environment. You work collaboratively when necessary, but can also work independently with autonomy towards a clearly defined goal.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Enterprise selling experience in a quota carrying role.
- Exceptional communication skills. Both verbal and written.
- Be super independent and self sufficient, needing little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- A willingness to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year).
- In depth knowledge of at least one aspect of marketing ecosystem (1:1 Marketing, AdTech, TV, Measurement/Attribution, Analytics, Digital).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.