LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Business Technology (BT) team at LiveRamp is responsible for delivering great user experiences through secure, scalable technology, and enables processes that power the business and help LiveRamp achieve its mission. To do this, we collaborate deeply with the best of minds and teams at LiveRamp that run our business.
As the Senior Process Architect, you will be a core member of LiveRamp’s BT leadership with overall responsibility to define the enterprise process and applications architecture.
You will provide thought leadership, enterprise-level process design, and implementation expertise to multiple application teams and business units across LiveRamp.
You are a collaborator, co-creator and you ‘act like an owner’ in solving problems and challenges together with the business.
- Establish and champion enterprise architecture - spanning both systems and associated business processes
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership on current trends, best-in-classes processes and technologies, and successful program management practices
- Define the end-to-end processes; process & system capability requirements;; and system architecture, ensuring that they align with the business roadmap and corporate strategy
- Ensure existing enterprise applications are fully leveraged and work with business analysts to track and assess the long-term efficacy of architectural decisions and related technology projects
- Create strategies and use cases that use technology and automation to improve operations and refine core processes (such as procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report)
- Define the process for data governance and management for key enterprise data objects - Customers, Products, Assets, Employees, etc.
- Work closely with process owners to define, benchmark, implement, and track business value and operational KPIs to drive future growth and improvements
- Lead the definition of the business transformation roadmap, incorporating cost-benefit analysis, prioritization and interdependencies
- Determine the architectural implications of new business requirements, identify dependencies, and recommend optimal solutions to scale and mitigate risk
- Lead critical, cross-functional initiatives for the enterprise, including end-to-end process evaluations and redesigns, operational improvements and play a key role in technology implementations
- Work with Internal audit to ensure processes adhere to SOX controls
- 12+ years of experience as a Business Process Analyst and proven track record of leading large, complex, and cross-functional process and technology improvement programs
- Experience as an Enterprise Architect including in-depth knowledge of system architecture, process and data flow documentation and standards
- Demonstrable expertise in various business domains and processes Lead-to-Cash, Hire to Retire, Record to Report, Source-to-Pay, etc.
- Hands-on experience in a variety of enterprise applications - ERP, CRM, EDW, with a focus on SaaS applications
- BS in Information Systems or other technology related field
- Experience within publicly traded high-growth PaaS/SaaS companies preferred
- Drive and resolve in overcoming challenges and seeking new innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner to all audiences
- Excellent influencing skills with an ability to build consensus, facilitate change, and communicate at all levels in the organization (executive, function, technical)
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of Phoenix
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.