LiveRamp Global Services Product Lead
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
At LiveRamp, we put our users first. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide service products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive services development at LiveRamp speed. You will be responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
One of the many reasons LiveRamp consistently brings innovative, world-changing services to market is because of the collaborative work we do in LiveRamp Global Services (LGS). Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, sellers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information.
As ther Services Product Lead you will own the vision, direction, and priorities to scale the development and launch of new Services Products, refine existing Services Products, and develop content for the use in selling and marketing of our Consulting Services. You will be an integral part of our Go To Market function within LGS.
You’ll partner closely with cross-functional executives to align business and product strategy, while providing transparency into roadmaps and managing expectations and will work with a a cross-functional team to drive services success in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Delivery and Operations teams. You'll manage a handful of products and define new ones from strategy through execution.
- Own the Sales, Commercialization and Marketing (incl. Product Marketing) for LGS
- Define the product vision and strategy for the entire LGS portfolio. Design and manage a multi-year roadmap, balancing short and long-term goals and investments to scale globally
- Work across Product, Product Marketing, Legal, Field Strategy, Technical Services, Commercial Leads, Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, Technical Support and LiveRamp Service Partners to ensure we are able to market, sell, and deliver service packages
- Own product suite: (1) commercialize new service lines, including international offerings; (2) continuously evaluate and improve service lines in market
- Create and deploy content across our owned media channels for use in marketing LGS and developing sales content for use in the selling of our services.
- Engage regularly as a trusted advisor with business leaders to understand their strategy, business process, pain points and priorities to inform product strategy, while providing transparency into roadmap and managing expectations
- Test hypotheses with internal stakeholders and directly with customers
- Launch all service offerings to customers via the sales organization
- Foster and facilitate timely decision-making across a broad network of stakeholders, delivery partners, and operational teams
- Analyze industry trends to advance our products and drive innovation
- Work closely with business development colleagues and partner teams to increase awareness of LGS opportunities and engages with the appropriate LiveRamp executives to build long term client business opportunities for LiveRamp
- 10+ years of experience developing/launching products/technologies within Cloud, SaaS, enterprise, internal tools, or complex supply chain networks.
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Experience in client-facing positions (sales or marketing)
- Experience launching services offerings
- Experience managing ecosystems of both custom and third-party enterprise applications
- Experience within the Customer Success and/or Professional Services domains
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with LiveRamp products
- Experience in the AdTech or Martech ecosystems
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: Remote
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.