Enterprise UI Framework, Senior Full Stack Engineer
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Application Experience team supports a unified user experience across a fleet of SaaS applications. We are architecting a micro-frontend framework to merge LiveRamp’s hierarchy of products into a unified UI. We are also the engineering owners of LiveRamp’s design system library, which provides reusable UX patterns for a global collaboration of application developers focused on different business needs.
- Collaborate with front end engineers to develop LiveRamp’s design system and UIs implementing the design system
- Lead cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle ● Be integral in our relationship with our User Experience team and partner to achieve best in class experiences
- Be a key stakeholder in our user experience, as well as elevating our customer satisfaction, while contributing to key enterprise-wide libraries.
Your team will:
- Provide the tools and architectural guidelines that facilitate to a consistent, sustainable, and unified customer experience across all of LiveRamp’s applications while allowing each application team to focus on their specific value proposition
- 3+ years experience in full stack application development
- Experience leading complex engineering projects
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework ● Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do. ● In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck. ● Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month. ● Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work remotely from the comfort of your home!
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel
like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.