Global Product Marketing Manager, Addressability
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
With third-party cookies going away in the very near future and continuously evolving privacy regulations, continued addressability while maintaining consumer trust and transparency have become top-of-mind for marketers, publishers, platforms, data providers, etc. Join our team and help create a trusted ecosystem powered by the LiveRamp identity infrastructure to help advertisers, publishers, and other owners of first-party data connect and activate their data.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be a resident expert on Addressability solutions with the primary customer audiences of publishers and marketers. You’ll make sure that the field teams have all of the content and tools they need and are kept up-to-date on what our products do and how they do it. You’ll partner with several teams across LiveRamp to constantly assess the product-problem fit, ensuring that what was built, shipped, and sold exceeds our customer's expectations.
This role requires a solid product marketing background and strong technical competence to obtain a deep understanding of our products. The role will also provide the candidate training and hands-on experience to grow marketing skills in order to effectively communicate product capabilities and benefits across a wide variety of asset types and further their career.
- Develop and execute customized go-to-market strategies for new products and features specific to addressability.
- Create scalable sales tools that articulate LiveRamp’s value proposition, including case studies, presentation decks, proposal templates, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Understand how our different solutions work and how to configure them. You will run beta programs and work closely with customers, product, and sales to understand and assess the ability of these solutions to meet the actual customer need.
- Evangelize key integrations internally and externally. You will draw from deep expertise of the programmatic landscape to clearly articulate how a given product uniquely addresses marketer-specific use cases.
- Represent the voice of the customer by providing customer and market insights to sales, client success, product management, and marketing teams.
- Apply your product expertise to be an effective resource for sales in closing deals and growing accounts.
- Develop content to drive awareness and influence purchase, including blog posts, white papers, and one-pagers.
- Partner with marketing to develop marketing plans that drive demand, grow the pipeline, and retain existing customers.
Your team will:
The LiveRamp product marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer and market insight; leading product commercialization, planning, and execution; and delivering impactful narratives and solutions for our sales and marketing teams.
- 3+ years in a product marketing, product, marketing, or account management role with a SaaS or tech company; global experience a plus.
- Deep knowledge of adtech and the programmatic ecosystem.
- Some experience with technical sales, sales enablement, technical support or technical marketing.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including product management, marketing / demand generation, and sales teams, with an emphasis on enabling sales to successfully execute.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills; intermediate design skills preferred but not required
- Oriented towards making an impact and producing results.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with collaborative working style.
- Self motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Both buy- and sell-side experience, or a combination of advertiser/agency, platform, and publisher experience
- A deep understanding of the implications of third-party cookie deprecation, DCM ID redaction, Apple’s ATT framework, and evolving privacy regulation
- Understanding of advertising and marketing technology market and buyer dynamics
- Technical knowledge around privacy, identity and data connectivity
- Experience launching global products and interfacing with a global team
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York or San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.