LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively
ABOUT THIS JOB
We built our Authenticated Traffic Solution to enable all publishers to create addressability effectively and at scale and to maintain their relationship with consumers. The net effect empowers publishers to operate viable business models while delivering meaningful, engaging content to consumers.
In this role, you will drive the success of publisher adoption of the Authenticated Traffic Solution (ATS) in China. You'll be responsible for educating publishers on our offering, working through contractual details, and ensuring successful implementations.
You'll work closely with multiple LiveRamp stakeholders both in China and in the globe to ensure we're able to rapidly onboard publishers to use this service. You'll develop strong relationships with the publishers and be seen as their advisor for identity. You'll develop a deep understanding of our product and be able to quickly understand a partner's role in the ecosystem and how we can together build a sustainable advertising business.
- Pitching to Publishers - you’ll be able to quickly and articulately pitch the value of people-based identity to a publisher and why they should implement our Authenticated Traffic Solution. You’ll be able to handle objections, qualify if a publisher is a good fit, and get the publisher comfortable with adoption.
- Day-to-day workstream tracking – you’ll be working with many partners, all on different timelines. It’s critical that you’re able to project manage the different efforts and make sure that we’re meeting goals around contract signing and implementation. You’ll be the project manager across legal, privacy, product, and implementation and you’ll be responsible for making sure the partners needs are met.
- LiveRamp for Publishers - In addition to pitching the Authenticated Traffic Solution, you will identify which publishers will be a good fit for our wider suite of publisher-facing products. You will be able to generate revenue from our publisher partners in mid and long term for LiveRamp.
- Publisher Relationship Management - Once a publisher has adopted, that's just the beginning. You'll nurture a long term, strategic relationship with the publisher and become their go to person on identity.
- >5 years working in a publisher facing commercial role
- Good existing China publisher network and knowledge of the China adtech ecosystem
- AdTech background is a big plus - particularly an understanding of CDP, DSP, serving, tracking etc.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial. This is a major, fast paced initiative for LiveRamp and you’ll be crucial to its success.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Based in Shanghai with frequent domestic travel required.