LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Our mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively
ABOUT THIS JOB
Through evangelising LiveRamp’s product suite, the Enterprise Sales Lead will be responsible for setting and executing Brand sales and growth strategies.
The Enterprise Sales Lead will drive complex enterprise transactions and deepen relationships with existing enterprise customers, influencing long-term strategic direction.
Partnering with C-level officers on the client-side directly, the Enterprise Sales Lead will create & articulate compelling value propositions to drive new logo bookings, client renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Take ownership over the Brand vertical, working with internal (regional and international) teams to create year and strategic growth plans for the market
- Identify, qualify, manage and close new Enterprise business opportunities -- Managing multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously
- Work with cross-functional teams and serve as the primary customer contact for all business/adoption-related activities, including the development of strategic agreements.
- Build existing client growth strategies by utilizing industry knowledge, vertical insights and use cases
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business leaders in an effort to continually improve our product offerings
- Contribute to creating a high performance culture through meeting booking and revenue targets and executing strategic initiatives to future proof the P&L
- Contribute to the China commercial team through Inspirational leadership, shared learnings and process improvements
- 5+ years in strategic Enterprise technology sales -- experience in selling CRM, analytical tools, infrastructure software, digital marketing solution or enterprise application software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding goals <$500K-1,000,000 ACV + multiple years>
- Experience in Media and understanding Programmatic desirable
- Ability to thrive in a growing Enterprise environment
- Proven experience in selling primarily to multiple C-level stakeholders -- Deep understanding of business -- i.e. how Executives make buying decisions, role of influencers versus business champions & economic buyers
- Experience in large complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams
- Experience working with and managing partners on complex implementation projects
- Proven expertise within Enterprise accounts, building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions and multiple markets
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing enterprise sales organization (desirable)
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and proactive (no exceptions)
- Willingness to travel domestic and international <when we can again!>