We are the leaders in data connectivity. Our Safe Haven platform enables companies to build strong and secured data collaboration initiatives with their business partners to better connect their consumers with the brands and products they love. Our SaaS infrastructure brings powerful insights, data science tooling, controlled activation and closed-loop measurement capabilities in order to create superior customer experiences. We thrive on solving challenging problems and enabling our customers’ success - and we’re always looking for smart, humble, compassionate people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
In order to support LiveRamp’s continued double-digit growth, the LSH Global Expansion Team is responsible for making Safe Haven a global product deployed in all continents. Our platform has tremendous traction in the US, UK and France where we notably work with major retailers and CPG brands.
The Business Transformation manager will be part of the LSH Global Expansion Team and will be responsible for driving enterprise-wide strategic business transformation through leading key initiatives identified by the senior leadership team and business leaders. In this role, you will lead discussions, drive decisions, and manage key activities necessary to successfully deliver the transformation initiatives.
Leading transformation initiatives requires the ability to work effectively with business sponsors to design the business strategy, provide advice and coaching to initiative leads and teams to ensure the project achieves the defined objectives, change management, along with providing tactical project management.
Successful candidates will have deep experience in Project Management and demonstrated success in leading, communicating, and executing projects within IT organizations. This position includes operating in a fast-paced, global and results-oriented environment.
- Own planning and execution of multiple strategic sales & product initiatives with a strong focus on understanding and delivering to the business objectives and measuring outcomes
- Work with leaders to conduct analysis and document business challenges, define solutions, plan and drive the execution of the solution, and risk/issue management
- Lead meetings, provide status updates, and dashboards to keep the project team and senior leadership current on progress and risks for escalation
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- 2+ years experience leading and executing sales & product transformation initiatives in the high-tech industry (preferably in SaaS Software/Ad-Tech) or in the Retail CPG industry
- Experience working with and communicating updates to C-Level leadership
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with project team members
- Strong analytical skills to identify requirements and potential solutions with business sponsors, stakeholders, and project team members
- Ability to think quickly, analyze information, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize
- Experience in effectively using project management tools (SmartSheet and/or MS Project) & GSuite (email, slides, docs, and sheets)
- Fluency in French and English