LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working with the sales team & building cross-functional relationships, and will demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions. To continuously improve the deal flow at LiveRamp, this role will also be responsible for creating effective cross-functional workflows and facilitating communication and teamwork by partnering with Revenue Accounting, Legal, Privacy, Product, Solution Architects, Sales and other internal corporate groups.
The Revenue Operations Analyst will be a critical partner in supporting our business and sales teams by effectively executing sales process standardization, establishing process alignment to meet new business requirements and improving deal flow as our business scales and deal volume increases.
- Ensure that all end-of-quarter deals are reviewed and finalized in a timely manner
- Triage and resolve queries from the sales team wrt Rev Rec & salesforce opportunity structure
- Accurately interpret legal contracts to determine product, pricing, payment terms and the billing schedule of orders to be processed
- Define, document, and maintain sales policies across divisions and geographies to encourage the right behavior and alignment with our bookings policy and SaaS revenue model
- Create and maintain dashboards to track sales pipeline and proactively manage & ensure accuracy of opportunities in the pipeline
- Collaborate with our global sales operations teams and cross functional teams to drive business alignment across the organization
- Be a sales advocate and partner with internal teams to understand complex sales issues
- Drive data quality, process and automation activities that improve workflow efficiencies
- Develop and share best practices and ensure standardization of deal flows globally
- 2+ years software industry experience (Rev/Ops, Deal Desk, Finance, FP&A, Sales Operations experience preferred)
- Experience working with sales organization
- BS or BA degree required
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Support sales by becoming a subject matter expert in LiveRamp’s products and use case
- Excellent follow through and attention to detail
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.