LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Revenue Assurance Analyst is responsible for entering and maintaining accurate contract and pricing data that can be leveraged into accurate and meaningful insights. This position will work with our billing & sales ops teams to identify gaps in data quality and develop scalable solutions.
The successful candidate will demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions. To continuously improve the deal data quality at LiveRamp, this role will also be responsible for creating effective cross-functional workflows and facilitating communication and teamwork by partnering with Revenue Accounting, Legal, Privacy, Product, Solution Architects, Sales and other internal corporate groups.
- Enter & Maintain accurate pricing, allotment & deal terms in Salesforce
- Analyze and evaluate all billing procedures and identify improvement opportunities to drive efficiency and accuracy
- Ensure all SFDC accounts are set up correctly and according to their contractual requirements
- Resolve SFDC-Workday mapping errors by working with various teams to implement automated fixes and/or manual controls to prevent identified errors.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for standard pricing and contract terms and flag concerning trends to Rev/Ops manager & Deal Desk
- Provides business intelligence, strategic planning support, drives proper approach for analysis and measurement of success, for various business segments and its leaders.
- Support day-to-day reporting needs including analysis, dashboard creation,troubleshooting, ad hoc reporting, etc.
A successful candidate must have proficient knowledge/capabilities in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High attention to detail and quality assurance.
- 1 year of experience working with Revenue Cycle reporting & analysis.
- Experience interpreting and working with Sales Contracts
- Skills to drive standardization and ongoing data-quality efforts.
- Demonstrated skill working with SalesForce
- Research and analytical skills sufficient to resolve data integrity issues.
- Self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines under time pressures.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.