LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to oversee the Deal pipeline, helping us maintain clear visibility over new, upsell, renewal, conversion & churn events. You will be responsible for managing & optimizing quarterly close, maintaining and improving the Salesforce workflow and help the sales teams with troubleshooting. The successful candidate will be able to learn new processes quickly, adapt to ever-changing priorities, communicate effectively, and work collaboratively across the team and across multiple functions including sales operations, legal, and the billing teams, among others.
- Leadership in all aspects of the revenue close (reconciliations, data review, trend analysis, etc.)
- Ensure that revenue is recognized in accordance with Corporate policy.
- Working closely with Sales Operations, Sales Intelligence & Sales Compensation to review & update Rev Rec guidance & workflows as the business evolves
- Scale & Manage Rev/Ops Team
- Build reports, views and other tools to ensure no prospect or opportunity goes untouched
- Drive data quality, process and automation activities that improve workflow efficiencies; Find opportunities to automate manual processes that improve workflows and efficiency inside and outside of Salesforce
- Define GTM KPIs with functional leaders and continuously manage key performance metrics; Prepare and present business performance updates to the leadership team
- 4+ years software industry experience (Rev/Ops, Deal Desk, Finance, FP&A, Sales Operations experience preferred)
- 2+ years experience managing a team
- Experience driving changes with the sales organization
- BS or BA degree required
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Support sales by becoming a subject matter expert in LiveRamp’s products and use case
- Excellent follow through and attention to detail
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.