We are the leaders in data connectivity. Our Safe Haven platform enables companies to build strong and secured data collaboration initiatives with their business partners to better connect their consumers with the brands and products they love. Our SaaS infrastructure brings powerful insights, data science tooling, controlled activation and closed-loop measurement capabilities in order to create superior customer experiences. We thrive on solving challenging problems and enabling our customers’ success - and we’re always looking for smart, humble, compassionate people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Pre sales, you will be working closely with our European sales team and you will be a key player in the LiveRamp Sales processes towards CPGs. You will develop a deep understanding of our solutions and offerings and rapidly become a technical and functional internal expert of our technologies. You will craft content and presentations which demonstrate the value of LiveRamp Safe Haven in order to support LiveRamp sales teams by laying the foundations for customer acquisition. You will gather market knowledge and client feedback in order to contribute to LiveRamp products continuous improvement.
- Develop deep knowledge of LiveRamp products and offerings
- Develop first-level knowledge of LiveRamp technical solutions
- Craft, maintain and structure sales pitches, documents and presentations
- Support Sales teams along entire commercialization processes :
- Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
- Contribute to meetings preparation with Sales teams and provide relevant content and documentation adapted to prospects situations
- Designs Use Cases diagrams depending on clients needs and context
- Support Sales teams and actively contribute in client meetings (Kick off, Sales presentation, implementation meeting, training, ...etc.)
- Provide first level of responses to clients questions in sales meetings (business questions, uses cases examples and technical questions)
- Showcase first level of LiveRamp platform demos to clients
- Coordinates transfer and onboarding of signed clients with CSM team
- Monitor and track sales pipeline (prospects, opportunities, ongoing processes, etc.) and support the full team in reaching targets and deadlines
- Prepare monthly Sales performance reports
- 3+ years of experience in pre-sales / strategy / consulting roles in direct relationships with CXO clients
- Sales experience a plus
- Strong experience in crafting and preparing sharp Sales / Strategy / Go to Market presentations
- Experience working with/at Consumer Products Goods companies / Brands, Data Providers, Agencies and Digital Marketing Services organizations a plus
- Experience working with clients and multiple internal teams: sales, technical support, solution architects, data scientists and ability to speak their language.
- Quick to learn and strong interest in both business / products / technical concepts
- Strong presentation and oral communication skills : Clarity, conciseness and empathy
- Strong written communication skills : Structure, clarity, accuracy, attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and present technical concepts simply to clients (orally and in writing)
- Organization and Project Management Skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Fluency in French and English, Spanish a plus