We are the leaders in data connectivity. Our Safe Haven platform enables companies to build strong and secured data collaboration initiatives with their business partners to better connect their consumers with the brands and products they love. Our SaaS infrastructure brings powerful insights, data science tooling, controlled activation and closed-loop measurement capabilities in order to create superior customer experiences. We thrive on solving challenging problems and enabling our customers’ success - and we’re always looking for smart, humble, compassionate people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
You are an ambitious, creative and client-centric advocate who knows how to engage and communicate with many people in complex organizations. You want to be on the vanguard of big data for advertising and marketing technology, analytics, and measurement. You are eager to take responsibility for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of CPGs / Brands to ensure they derive maximum value from our products. You want to enable projects success, client retention and renewal. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day.
- Manage day to day a portfolio of Consumer Products Goods companies clients ($250k+ annual contract value) in Europe (main focus on one / several of these countries : Belgium, Italy, Poland and Romania)
- Own all business operations for the existing book of business you support - this includes working directly with internal resources and stakeholders such as Legal and Privacy teams, managing SalesForce opportunities, and driving solutions to completion with product and technical support teams.
- Coordinate and manage all activities within these accounts for improvement, growth and continued strategic development. You fully own renewals and detect upsell opportunities to hand over to the sales team
- Assist with day-to-day management and troubleshooting for some of our largest and most strategic accounts
- Drive adoption of LiveRamp products and services - blocking and tackling barriers (internal and external) to adoption and success
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp product and services to internal constituents as well as external clients and partners.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Drive customer satisfaction
- 7+ years of experience working with clients in a customer facing role (customer success and/or account management preferred).
- Analytics / Advertising / Marketing experience in a traditional, brand-focused environment
- Experience working with/at Consumer Products Goods companies / Brands, Data Providers, Agencies and Marketing Services organizations a plus
- Technical SaaS platforms experience a plus
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems and managing issues through to resolution
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail. Attention to detail is a part of your DNA. You achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task with mindfulness of all areas involved.
- Quick to learn and able to communicate technical and marketing concepts to clients
- Structured and able to manage multiple project in the same time
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate technical solutions simply
- You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours
- Independent, self-sufficient, needing little management, only coaching
- Fluency in English and any of the above countries languages