We are the leaders in data connectivity. Our Safe Haven platform enables companies to build strong and secured data collaboration initiatives with their business partners to better connect their consumers with the brands and products they love. Our SaaS infrastructure brings powerful insights, data science tooling, controlled activation and closed-loop measurement capabilities in order to create superior customer experiences. We thrive on solving challenging problems and enabling our customers’ success - and we’re always looking for smart, humble, compassionate people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Sales Executives are responsible for growing new logo revenue from brand direct sales. The role is responsible for selling LiveRamp’s SaaS offering to marketing, data, business intelligence, sales and category management / RGM teams within leading global brands in Spain. We require creative deal makers that have strong experience in Consumer Goods and/or Digital Marketing and know how to navigate and manage large and complex CPG organizations, engage C-Suite executives and thrive in a fast-paced environment where they are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day.
- Play the lead role in developing the CPG vertical in Spain
- Own the sales cycle - from initial lead generation to close
- Guide the creation of persuasive presentations and narratives that demonstrate the value of LiveRamp to CPG clients and agencies
- Drive new logo brand direct sales - Selling deals $250k+ annual contract value, multi year deals
- Holding $1m+ annual quota of new logo sales
- Identify winning strategies and scale them throughout the vertical and region and globally
- Evangelising LiveRamp’s services and products within brands. Build and expand relationships within global brands.
- Work cross-functionally with teams in Business Operations, Business Analytics, Measurement, Solutions Engineering and Product Marketing to optimize our efforts in this category
- Consult with Product Marketing to help shape product development in support of CPG client needs
- Build, train and maintain a world-class, high performing team
- Develop operational and forecasting excellence for the team
- Attending events, trade shows, networking events to build contact book
- Strong sales leader with 10+ years professional experience
- 10+ years experience working with CPG clients
- 5+ years management experience a plus
- Analytics / Advertising / Marketing experience in a traditional, brand-focused environment
- Experience in selling to C-Level brand execs - CMO / CDO / CIO / Marketing Director / Head of Procurement / Heads of Analytics / Head of Sales, etc.
- Experience working with/at Consumer Products Goods companies / Brands, Data Providers, Agencies and Marketing Services organizations a plus
- Technical SaaS platforms commercialization experience a plus
- Proven track record of Meeting/Exceeding quarterly quota
- Strong networking skills and black book of contacts at leading brands / CPGs in Spain
- Quick to learn and able to communicate technical and marketing concepts to clients
- Strong interest in analytics and digital marketing activation for Brands / CPGs
- Knowledge of digital advertising technologies and data analytics / performance measurement trends
- Ability to hustle and create opportunities
- Independent, self-sufficient, needing little management, only coaching
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Fluency in Spanish & English - French a plus