LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
In this role, you will be part of one of LiveRamp’s most important initiatives - driving the success of platform adoption of our Addressability products and the Authenticated Traffic Solution. You’ll be responsible for coordinating closely with business development, product, and implementation teams to educate platforms on our offering, and ensure platforms successfully deploy IdentityLink and addressability integrations. You and the Platforms Addressability team will be responsible for overseeing the conversion of several hundred platforms from cookie-based integrations to IdentityLink integrations. You’ll succeed by creatively architecting and assembling our addressability products for different use cases and business problems, handling technical workflows and inquiries, and communicating clearly with platform clients while fluidly coordinating internal stakeholders and processes.
Your team will:
You and your team work closely with our Privacy, Field Team, Publisher Addressability team, Marketing Addressability team, and other teams to ensure we’re able to rapidly pitch and integrate with platforms to use IdentityLink. You and your team will develop strong relationships with the platforms at a senior level and be seen as their advisor for identity. You and your team will develop a deep understanding of our product and be able to quickly understand a partner’s role in the ecosystem and how we can build something together with them. You’ll work across a book of platform accounts and will support quarterly adoption targets - you’ll be responsible and accountable for converting these platforms, from pitch to integration.
About this role:
- Understand business problems and LiveRamp’s products to find the best technical solution
- Design and deliver new workflows, tests, and POCs for clients, and make recommendations for new use cases
- Partner with commercial, business development, and customer success teams to represent the technical arm of relationship selling
- Partner with other members of the Addressability Platform Business Development team to learn and grow together
- Develop deep relationships with the platform client’s technical teams
- Develop expertise regarding internal tools and administration
- Define features, phases and solution requirements providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed, and delivered
- Describe structure, characteristics, behavior, and other aspects of the technology to project stakeholders
- Establish & maintain internal relationships with adjoining teams to ensure seamless external experience
- Advise teams on customer feedback, PoV and effectiveness of collateral
- Document in SFDC customer business objectives, workflow diagrams and success criteria
- Participate in the creation and delivery of customer facing presentations (QBRs, Pitches, etc.)
- Conduct / participate in opportunity pre & post mortems, assisting with documentation
- Assist in the development and execution of comparative tests, and development of resulting case studies
- Assists with account planning and whitespace analysis
- 3-5 years experience in the AdTech ecosystem
- 1-3 years in an external client-facing role (e.g. consulting, finance, sales, etc.), great EQ is essential.
- Scrappiness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed, people rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive
- Prior experience in Sales Engineer, Solutions Engineer / Consultant role.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies and design
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of New York City!
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.