LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) powers data collaboration by making it safe and easy to connect the world's data, people, and applications. We are one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind >700 enterprise customers and many of the world's biggest brands and technology platforms. LiveRamp recently acquired DataFleets, a Silicon Valley leader in privacy-preserving and federated data analytics, and is continuing to build their engineering team.
Privacy enhancing technologies (PETs) like differential privacy and federating learning have tremendous market-demand and strong theoretical foundations. We are building a future in which all data, anywhere, can be connected and useful without compromising individual data privacy. The LiveRamp engineering team is making this grand vision a reality. DataFleets operates like a startup within a larger company, stays on the bleeding-edge of research in PETs, and bridges the gap between theory and practice by employing rigorous software engineering practices to develop technology.
- Design and build distributed, scalable, resilient services and systems that power LiveRamp’s multi-cloud infrastructure.
- Work closely with product and data scientists to solve complex problems at a global scale
- Design and build services that will securely deploy and manage resources enabling data collaboration across all major cloud providers
- Setup and maintain Infrastructure & Product Reliability monitoring and alerting
- Design cloud infrastructure to enable data collaboration capabilities that allow different parties to connect their own data.
- Build tools that enable data analysts and data scientists to turn data into actionable insights.
- Work in close collaboration with global team members based in California, Colorado, London and elsewhere.
- 8+ years of combined experience in the fields of cloud infrastructure and Software Engineering
- Expert level experience in designing and building applications in Go, Java,C/C++, Kotlin or other statically typed programming languages and enjoys picking up new languages
- Must have experience with core concepts and developing services that leverage the Kubernetes API
- Experience with designing and developing highly scalable distributed systems
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
- Enjoy working as part of a distributed team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive
- Just lazy enough to continuously automate your day job
- Have a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Technology, or related field
- Experience developing federated cloud deployments across regions
- Experience using cloud native tools such as Helm, Envoy, Prometheus, traefik and/or others listed on landscape.cncf.io
- Experience working with multi cloud setups
- Experience with designing and building systems that use the Kubernetes Go client to integrate with Kubernetes API.
- Experience with securing systems in a public cloud environment
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco!
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.