LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Product Expert, you will coordinate and drive resolution of the most complex issues experienced by our most valuable clients by coordinating technical escalations and investigations across the Product Operations, Business Development, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering groups.
Using context from coordinating escalations, the Product Expert team seeks to reduce the instances of product-related churn risk happening across LiveRamp’s entire customer base. We do so by advocating for technical, operational, or commercial changes across the organization. As a member of the team, you will lead high-impact changes and initiatives that help to reduce these instances of churn risk.
These initiatives can vary from advocating for certain product changes, implementing new processes, working with product marketing to update collateral, ensuring that the sales process aligns client expectations with LiveRamp’s product capabilities and anything in between.
For clarity, this is not a Product Manager role.
- Manage technical escalations and investigations for clients experiencing unexpected behaviors from LiveRamp products
- Own the creation and completion of post-mortems for business-critical events, involving all organizational functions, for distribution/synthesis at the executive level
- Improve collaboration and communication across the Technical Services, Product, and Engineering orgs
- Optimize technical effectiveness and expertise of the Technical Services org
- Facilitate audits and workflow improvements to the highest-value LiveRamp clients and integrations
- Work directly with high-value clients to understand their needs and motivations at a deep level
- Use this deep understanding of client use-cases to advocate for certain changes to our products
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or other quantitative field or equivalent experience
- Fluent French & English
- Experience in a technical, client-facing role
- Strong preference for working in ambiguous environments with little direction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, across organizational functions. You can methodically break down a problem into its constituent parts and propose creative solutions that speak to engineers, sales, operations, and more
- Basic scripting and SQL experience or the brains and brawn to learn
- Great communication skills internally and externally. Prompt response and action when needed. People rarely need to follow up with you
- Strong written communication and presentation skills, demonstrated ability to work with a diverse set of teams
- Action-oriented with hands-on experience delivering business results
- Experience with customer implementation or support, with the ability to juggle multiple customer engagements in parallel
- Experience working with offline identity products
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Publishers), what they do, and why they’re needed
- Familiarity with agile and scrum processes
- Previous experience working with LiveRamp
- Technical experience with analytical tools
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions
- Experience with Ruby on Rails