LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our Engineering organization is growing rapidly at LiveRamp. You will make it possible for our Engineering team members and leaders to orchestrate development at scale. You will equip LiveRamp’s engineering team and steward team health and effectiveness. You will own and evolve the system that allows LiveRamp Product and Engineering to steer LiveRamp’s roadmap in service of executive strategic direction and priorities.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive orchestrating product delivery across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
- Be responsible for the process for coordinating and communicating product development across key areas of strategic focus for LiveRamp
- Shepherd the software development lifecycle from conception to launch including ideation, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Be comfortable with ambiguity, complexity and well versed in facilitating conversations between Product, Engineering, and executive leadership enabling Product to prioritize customer needs and turn them into actionable deliverables
- Work hands-on with teams and managers to evolve the engineering development process to foster greater team health and effectiveness
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of the engineering development teams
- Be at home in a live software environment, helping triage and drive action to resolve to quickly resolve customer issues
- Not shy away from context switching, shifting priorities, or doing the right thing during challenging times
- Contribute towards building great engineering teams, inclusive culture, and a great company
- You have 8+ years of experience working as a program|development manager and 7+ years managing large development programs for collections of teams.
- You have a solid understanding of DevOps practices, continuous delivery and SRE in software organizations leveraging Google cloud infrastructure. +
- You have experience with modern continuous delivery of platforms and have helped organizations unlock the value of using them.
- You have a passion for helping teams build actionable dashboards that focus on signal, not noise, to monitor their environments.
- You have demonstrable expertise in practice management for Agile development processes, both at the team level and at scale.
- You have a track record of managing initiatives that span multiple teams and stakeholders and delivering value effectively.
- You can balance strategy and execution; you can plan for the future of our development process at scale and take the steps to make that vision happen.
- You are a problem-solver; you can find creative solutions to any problem you want to solve.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements and deadlines.
- You are an expert in Jira and could act as a Jira admin if needed.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- You have a desire to work in London.