LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Senior Financial Analyst in the San Francisco office, you will be supporting a high-energy, high growth company. Reporting to the head of Commercial FP&A, you will help continue the team on its path towards becoming a world-class organization through insightful analysis and data automation. You will oversee projects related to forecasting and analysis on sales-related revenue results including automating data access in the primary reporting tools, Anaplan and Tableau. This role will work with Sales and business leaders across the company to aid in effective data-driven decision making. Along with performing additional ad-hoc projects for various company initiatives, the Senior Financial Analyst will drive constant process improvement.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Develop, track, and report on key operating and financial metrics
- Perform analysis on key company growth initiatives
- Through data, work with sales to identify areas of opportunity to improve results
- Align with key members across all relevant revenue and product teams
- Provide modeling support for new company initiatives to drive decision making
- Provide a source of insightful ad-hoc business analytical support
Your team will:
- Answer the biggest questions coming from the Sales organization
- Assist various operating teams to understand their results and help tell the right story
- Develop the long-range revenue outlook during annual planning cycles
- Define the metrics that LiveRamp will run on
- Self-starter with a natural sense of curiosity
- College degree (preferably in Finance or Economics)
- 3-4 years of related work experience
- Direct experience with cloud-based forecasting tools (preferably Adaptive or Anaplan)
- Direct experience with automated reporting solutions (Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, etc)
- Demonstrated excellence translating datasets into actionable results
- Superior quantitative and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated communication skills with finance and non-finance leaders
- Experience in a SaaS based business
- Experience supporting a sales organization
- Background in FP&A, investment banking, and/or commercial banking a plus
- Knowledge of the advertising landscape
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.