LiveRamp is the trusted Enterprise platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Built on core capabilities rooted in connectivity, data access, identity, and data stewardship, our suite of Enterprise solutions power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we are looking for smart, savvy and compassionate people to help us blaze the trail.
Our mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Through evangelising LiveRamp Safe Haven, the VP Enterprise Sales will be responsible for setting and executing LiveRamp China’s Enterprise sales and growth strategies.
Leading the local sales and customer success team, the VP Enterprise Sales will drive complex Enterprise transactions and deepen relationships with existing Enterprise customers, influencing long-term strategic direction.
Partnering with C-level officers on the client-side directly, the VP Enterprise Sales will create & articulate compelling value propositions to drive new logo bookings, client renewals and upsell opportunities.
Reporting to Group Managing Director - APAC, you will;
- Take ownership over the commercial performance of the China entity, working with International teams to create year and strategic growth plans for the market
- Identify, qualify, manage and close new LiveRamp Safe Haven Enterprise business opportunities -- Managing multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously
- Work with cross-functional teams and serve as the primary customer contact for all business/adoption-related activities, including the development of strategic agreements.
- Build existing client growth strategies by utilising industry knowledge, vertical insights and use cases
- Provide detailed product feedback from clients to internal business leaders in an effort to continually improve our product offerings
- Contribute to creating a high performance culture through meeting booking and revenue targets and executing strategic initiatives to future proof the P&L
- Contribute to the APAC Leadership Team through Inspirational leadership, shared learnings and process improvements
- 8+ years in strategic Enterprise technology sales -- selling CRM/databases, analytical tools, infrastructure software, or enterprise application software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding goals <$500K-1,000,000 ACV + multiple years>
- Experience in Media and understanding China advertising ecosystem desirable
- Ability to thrive in a growing Enterprise environment
- Proven experience in selling primarily to multiple C-level stakeholders -- Deep understanding of business -- i.e. how Executives make buying decisions, role of influencers versus business champions & economic buyers
- Experience in large complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams
- Experience working with and managing partners on complex implementation projects
- Proven expertise within Enterprise accounts, building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions and multiple markets
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing enterprise sales organization
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and proactive (no exceptions)
- Willingness to travel domestic and international <when we can again!>