Technical Account Manager, LiveRamp Safe Haven
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
LiveRamp’s Data Safe Haven product is taking off and we need a skilled Technical Account Manager who can ensure our clients proactively receive the best enterprise-level technical support. You will be responsible for the day-to-day technical operations and health of clients using LiveRamp Safe Haven. You should live and breathe customer experience and be able to artfully decode customer inquiries and advance our relationship with them forward on a daily basis.
- Provide superior technical support and expertise for our customers
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer superior satisfaction
- Become an expert in the LiveRamp suite of products and be able to anticipate customer needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Assist in training customers on best practices and how to use LiveRamp’s tools
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely fashion
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams on customer feedback and use cases
- Ensure SLAs are met and track progress
- Collaborate with the Customer Growth team to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
Your team will:
You will work in tandem with our Customer Growth team to provide ongoing support for LiveRamp Safe Haven customers. Your team will be responsible for delivering outstanding support and proactively anticipating customer needs so that customers continue to view LiveRamp as their go-to partners for world-class products and teams.
- 2-4 years in a customer-facing technical account management role
- BS or BA in a quantitative field such as Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Experience leading and growing customers through a technical partnership
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work on a small team and help build out a Customer Experience engagement
- Knowledge of LiveRamp or AdTech industry
- Experience working with retail and/or CPG clients
- Knowledge of a scripting language or querying languages
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.