LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About this job:
LiveRamp TV Measurement is looking for a driven, focused, and high-impact Analytics Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The Analytics Manager will serve as the analytics SME across a portfolio of major brand clients, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption and value of the Data Plus Math measurement platform. This person will be analytically-minded and have excellent communication skills, with the ability to tell a “story” through the data.
- Own analytics support across multiple Fortune 500+ brands
- Partner with our account and sales teams to understand how Data Plus Math can help solve unique business challenges using data and analytics
- Train and support clients on how best to utilize the D+M measurement platform, focusing on “Time to Value” and actionability
- Reinforce the value of the Data Plus Math platform through advanced insights and strategic recommendations for our clients and their advertising campaigns
- Utilize big data querying techniques, while structuring and pulling data from various sources
- Create innovative analytics, track client adoption, and work with our product team to get high-value analyses productized.
- Leverage your methodical & driven personality to keep projects on-schedule and stakeholders informed
Your team will:
Work strategically across internal and client teams to identify & understand customer goals and pain points. Ultimately responsible for ensuring customers are leveraging the product to its fullest, making real business decisions based on our measurement, and demonstrating our value proposition as quickly as possible.
- 4-7 years of relevant, client-facing experience (Consulting, Sales Engineering, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Great verbal and written communicator; experience and comfort in client-facing environments
- Ability to create and present decks where you tell a story through data & insights
- Understanding of different data modeling techniques, and the ability to explain them to different audiences
- AdTech industry experience required, some exposure to TV industry preferred but not required
- Ability to prepare analysis on your own; leveraging an understanding of SQL, Excel, and basic statistics
- Understands databases and data mining techniques
- Comfortable presenting complex but clear analysis to large, non-technical audiences, both on the phone and in-person
- Willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and work in a startup environment
- A desire to solve business problems with technology.
- Great communication skills, and the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional character
- Interest, willingness and demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new technology
- A self-starter who brings energy, passion, and creativity to work every day
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of Boston or New York
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.