Safe Haven – Account Director
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp Safe Haven is a product innovation that is unlocking new use cases by enabling secure and privacy-safe data partnerships - and it is changing the way companies do business. We run like a start-up with the resources of a fast growing, large enterprise SaaS company.
- Be a strategic partner to our top Retail and CPG customers
- Help our customers navigate the changing marketing landscape and bring data transformation to their broader operations
- Be part of a fast-paced team bringing a new product innovation to the market
- Lead engagements with various executive-level prospect stakeholders, including but not limited to CMO, CTO, CDO and CIOs
- Take your complex solution selling skills to the next level as you evangelize the LiveRamp Safe Haven product
Your team will:
Turn market disruption into opportunity for global Brands (Retail/CPG) and Publishers as they prepare for a marketing landscape without 3rd party cookies.
You are a seasoned account leader, building lasting and trusted relationships with top enterprise customers. You have experience in SaaS sales and navigating both complex orgs and consultative deals within a fluid environment. You work collaboratively when necessary, but can also work autonomously towards a clearly defined goal.
- A minimum of 5 years’ enterprise selling experience. Quota carrying.
- Previous experience selling complex SaaS solutions to enterprise-level customers within Retail and/or CPG industries
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Be super independent and self-sufficient, needing little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Bachelor’s degree
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.