LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
There is not a company on the planet that doesn’t want to enable better decisions, improve ROI, and deliver better experiences to its customers. Across every industry, digital transformation is reshaping customer experience, and data is at the very center of this shift. However, customer data today is still too hard to access, too hard to make sense of, and too hard to control and activate across all the touch points where it could power better decision making and better experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
LiveRamp is seeking a Programme Manager to work on our Safe Haven product in the UK and France. The Safe Haven is a SaaS platform that allows customers to make better use of their own customer data as well as accessing other business’ customer data by building secure partnerships. The platform provides audience management, reporting and data science tools underpinned with a permissions engine and, of course, key privacy by design principles.
The SafeHaven platform is transformational as it allows businesses to build broader and deeper understanding of their existing, and potential future customers. Companies like Boots, Sainsbury’s, Carwow, P&G, Target and CVS are already benefiting from the platform and we are seeing significant growth with many new clients.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for ensuring error-free and timely deployment of the platform for these new clients; the key objective will be delighting clients and allowing them to execute against their use cases and unlock business value as quickly as possible.
The Programme Manager will be the go-to person for sales and account management teams managing the client account to understand the implementation organisation, timelines and status. The Programme Manager will ensure task completion against a project plan that they manage; they will build strong, productive relationships with various groups to achieve this.
The Programme Manager will report directly to our Global Head of Safe Haven Customer Experience with a dotted line to the European Head of Technical Operations. The successful candidate will be comfortable with international business and flexible to adjust work hours to reflect local European timezones.
LiveRamp is seeking someone with broad technical skills and the right temperament to drive technical projects forward to resolution and drive to be the ‘master of tasks’.
- Build project plan and “picture of success” for project implementation based on handover from sales, using templates provided by customer experiences team
- Act as single point of contact for implementation:
- Coordinate with technical operations, data science and product teams to define timelines for when their tasks can be completed
- Work closely with Solution Architect on complex implementations
- Assign and oversee the tasks each team is responsible for and ensure each is actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular project team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Regular liaison with technical representatives at our clients throughout the implementation project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope, escalate any risks
- On agreement with customer success team, directly liaise with client to ensure the client is providing required materials for implementation
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and feed
- Handover to account management team once implementation is completed
- Over time, refine “implementation best practices” in coordination with customer experiences team
- Over time, document product gaps, limitations or opportunities and feed these back to product management
- Not in scope
- Technical delivery of all deployment components
- Deep technical knowledge of all parts of the implementation
- Ongoing account management once deployment is complete
- Strong conceptual understanding of technical martech and adtech concepts in order to effectively coordinate with technical leads
- Experience of technical delivery experience in the martech/adtech industry
- Experience working directly with clients
- Comfortable coordinating conversations with a technically savvy group of clients.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles