Customer Success Manager
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, and sales? Are you excited to work with clients and use your technical skills to come up with real-world business solutions that drive substantial revenue and scale? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our Tokyo office.
Reporting to Sales Director, Japan, you will
- Manage and grow some of our largest and most strategic accounts
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Technology and Finance to ensure a seamless project delivery and good customer experience
- Proactively lead strategic account planning process with executive stakeholders from the customer teams that develop mutual performance objectives, targets, and critical milestones.
- Meet targets and goals for profitable contract renewals, client referrals, service adoptions, and growth objectives in assigned accounts.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key client personnel.
- Be the expert on all aspects of the relationship with the customer.
- Routinely assess, clarify, and validate customer needs, as well as lead solution development efforts that best address those needs.
- Achieve customer objectives as defined by client’s management team.
- Complete customer account plans while maintaining customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Develop program solutions that expand and deepen these relationships
- Vet and analyze new and existing vendors or partners, conduct ongoing research in areas of growth opportunity, and make strategic decisions across all channels daily.
- Identify new opportunities where LiveRamp can add value with these strategic partners
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of strategic B2B sale AND account management experience in data-driven digital marketing.
- Bilingual language skillset: Japanese and English
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and project management solutions
- Strong exposure buying within a people-based programmatic media environment and utilizing 1st and 3rd party data to optimize client campaigns
- Demonstrate high proficiency and broad understanding of online advertising (i.e. ad serving, ad exchanges, ad networks) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video).
- Experience navigating complex organizational environments.
- Ability to identify and communicate with multiple constituencies and decision-makers.
- Proven experience engaging clients through professional investigative techniques to understand clients’ needs, discover new opportunities, and overcome challenges.
- Understanding of industry trends and how those affect customers’ business/vertical.
- Demonstrated ability to understand monetization metrics and apply these to potential optimizations.
- Worked on significant and unique issues where analysis of situation or data required an evaluation of intangibles.