LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp TV Measurement is looking for a driven, focused and high impact Measurement Account Director to join our rapidly growing team. The Measurement Account Director is responsible for owning and managing all aspects of the relationship with our media company customers in order to strategically manage, support and grow existing accounts. This person will be viewed as a trusted advisor and the LiveRamp TV Measurement “voice” within their assigned accounts.
- Act as a LiveRamp TV Measurement product expert across the media product line to enhance the customer’s existing usage and adoption and to cultivate and achieve future opportunities with their accounts
- Develop and cultivate strong customer relationships while continually seeking opportunities to showcase LiveRamp's value propositions
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship including leading customer and partner discussions, capturing customer feedback, and developing presentations and status reports, as required
- Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts (executive and operational) in order to achieve a trusted-advisor status
- Advocate for customer needs, internally, within a fast moving and growing team
Your team will:
Be the center point between sales, operations, data analysts, product/engineering, and data science. Ultimately responsible for assembling the measurement projects through extensively applied technical skills and a deep comprehension of customer objectives, source data, and model results.
- Experience managing and growing SaaS and/or subscription revenue within existing customer relationships a plus
- Proven coordination of project objectives across competing priorities and an array of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and the ability to examine, synthesize, and present data
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Able to effectively articulate a unique value proposition that resonates with customer needs
- Willingness and comfort with travel to customer sites, as required
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and be able to take charge and lead the client to the best opportunity for them
- 6+ years of customer-facing and consultative account management experience at a national programming network or MVPD
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably, with a concentration in a STEM field
- Hands-on analytics (media, customer, digital, big data) experience a significant plus
- A deep understanding of and experience in TV and/or digital media including the relationship between bought, earned and owned media
- Experience with advertising attribution or measurement
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of Boston or Philadelphia
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.