LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
As the Head of Safe Haven Collaboration at LiveRamp, you will set the vision for our collaboration products, enabling customers to form partnerships between organizations and collaborate in a consumer privacy-first way. It is your job to drive the vision for the collaboration product lines, assess market demand, build the business cases, work with Design and Engineering to get the feature developed, work with Marketing on the go to market plan and ultimately own the P&L of your product line.
Five years from now we will be known for creating the category of “Safe Havens” that enables controlled access to unique data assets necessary to understand the end-to-end customer journey, close the loop on measurement, and create superior customer experiences.
- Own the success of a fast growing product line at LiveRamp - Safe Haven Collaboration!
- Own pricing and P&L for your product line.
- Own the strategy, roadmap, and execution to create sustainable differentiation.
- Discover and define business cases for new market opportunities.
- Develop GTM plans with Marketing for product launches and Sales Enablement.
- Execute product strategy in partnership with Engineering and Design within a high-velocity Agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback.
- Interface and proactively manage requirements from stakeholder groups inside and outside of LiveRamp to prioritize capabilities and deliver a winning product across customer segments and business functions.
- Work closely with Marketing to facilitate the Product team’s domain expertise flow and support positioning, messaging, and content.
- Align executive stakeholders on product vision and strategy.
- 8+ years Product Management experience with recent years within AdTech, MarTech, privacy-preservation, cloud, or adjacent technologies
- Minimum 5+ years of leading a SaaS product
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Interaction with product marketing and go-to-market experience in SaaS enterprise software market
- Ability to build and defend business cases
- Experience with Agile software development
- BA/BS in Computer Science, MBA Preferred
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. San Francisco, New York OR Remote
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.