Technical Partner Manager
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Technical Partner Manager (TPM) is an operations role that is accountable for on-going management and technical integrations for assigned data partners of LiveRamp’s TV & Video business. You will be a key partner of our engineering, data science, sales, support and product teams and will be the primary technical and operational resource and liaison for assigned partners.
- Act as the overall expert for assigned partners’ overall engagement and technical/operational performance with LiveRamp TV’s products and services.
- Act as day-to-day partner relationship manager and act for partner success with LiveRamp
- Responsible for supporting the technical integration of assigned partners with LiveRamp’s TV products and services. This includes understanding current technical capabilities and specifications; ensuring they are fully documented and understood across LiveRamp’s TV teams; and, serving as the liaison between assigned partners and LiveRamp’s technical, sales and operations teams.
- Work closely with TV Sales leads, other account team resources, and other resources within LiveRamp (engineering, product management, marketing, etc.) to ensure all internal and external end-client questions or issues regarding assigned partners are handled appropriately.
- Develop and maintain partnership account plans that ensure effective on-going coordination and communication between LiveRamp and assigned partners.
- Stay abreast of Partner news, industry technology, trends, and the competition
- Periodically, assist in technical escalations for assigned Partners
- Provide product presentations and education to Partners
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably, with a concentration in a STEM field
- 4+ years of technical or engineering experience strongly preferred
- Knowledgeable of media planning, measurement, and optimization process and acumen
- Experience which demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and skills
- Demonstrated history of innovation with emerging ad platforms, data, measurement, or analysis techniques
- You have experience working with partner disciplines to understand and prioritize needs.
- You are a problem-solver; you can find creative solutions to any problem you want to solve.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements and deadlines.
- You can communicate clearly and quickly. You synthesize information and answer emails and calls within 12 business hours.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and entrepreneurial
- Independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Technical experience with cloud-based services (AWS) and data infrastructure
- SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Experience interacting with APIs
- Successful experience in building long term personal relationships with senior level Partners
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of Boston
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.