LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The LiveRamp Enterprise Program Management Office is responsible for driving enterprise-wide strategic business transformation through leading key initiatives identified by the senior leadership team and business leaders.
The Business Transformation manager is responsible for working with business sponsors to plan and execute strategic sales & product transformation initiatives across the enterprise.
In this role, you will lead discussions, drive decisions, and manage key activities necessary to successfully deliver the transformation initiatives.
Leading transformation initiatives requires the ability to work effectively with business sponsors to design the business strategy, provide advice and coaching to initiative leads and teams to ensure the project achieves the defined objectives, change management, along with providing tactical project management.
- Own planning and execution of multiple strategic sales & product initiatives with a strong focus on understanding and delivering to the business objectives and measuring outcomes
- Work with leaders to conduct analysis and document business challenges, define solutions, plan and drive the execution of the solution, and risk/issue management
- Lead meetings, provide status updates, and dashboards to keep the project team and senior leadership current on progress and risks for escalation
- Coach business sponsors and leaders to drive decisions and change management
- Establish strong relationships across the senior leadership, business sponsors, key stakeholders and project team members
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities
- 5+ years experience in strategy consulting
- Experience leading and executing sales & product transformation initiatives in the high-tech industry (preferably in SaaS Software/Ad-Tech)
- Experience working with and communicating updates to C-Level leadership
- 5+ years experience program and project management in high tech software
- MBA degree or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with project team members
- Strong analytical skills to identify requirements and potential solutions with business sponsors, stakeholders, and project team members
- Experience in effectively using project management tools (SmartSheet and/or MS Project) & GSuite (email, slides, docs, and sheets)
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work remotely from your home office or eventually be based out of our San Francisco headquarters
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.