LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world's data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest growing SaaS businesses—the enabling product behind many of the world's biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our Global Infrastructure team. This team is responsible for building, operating, and managing LiveRamp’s cloud infrastructure. A blend of infrastructure skill sets makes this a cross-functional team which delivers the technology that powers our cloud based SaaS solution. Our projects range from working with leading edge cloud-native services to big data cloud infrastructure to reliability instrumentation and monitoring. This position will report to the Head of Infrastructure and partner closely with Devops team and other technical leads in engineering.
We’re looking for someone that has technical breadth and depth in cloud infrastructure. You will act as a thought leader, mentor and facilitator, while offering guidance to technical teams on GCP Cloud Infrastructure tooling and best practices. In this role, you will have the opportunity to create industry best practices for deployment and management of custom built or off the shelf solutions in a public cloud environment.
- Lead the cloud improvements for availability, performance, observability, scalability, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Lead and provide subject matter expertise for GCP cloud end-to-end architecture
- Architecting and Implementing solutions to improve deployment process and CI-CD capabilities
- Promote infrastructure-as-code philosophy, leveraging tools like Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Lead and own creation of cloud focused best practises, building blocks and patterns to insure deployed solutions are scalable, immutable and resilient
- Lead and collaborate with technical, application and security leads to deliver a reliable and secure platform in GCP Cloud
- Ensure cloud solutions are implemented and delivered with best practices, standards, appropriate controls and thorough documentation
- Provide technical governance for infrastructure design, deployment, and operations
- Support a global engineering organization based in California, New York, Paris, London and Nantong, China
- 6+ years of experience in the fields of SRE, DevOps or production engineering
- Experience architecting complex cloud environments that leverage best practices.
- Experience with Terraform a major plus
- Experience with continuous integration and automation server like Jenkins, CircleCI
- Experience with platforms like Kubernetes, Containers and GCP cloud
- Experience with securing systems in a public cloud environment
- Experience with deployment and monitoring of highly scalable products
- Experience with one or more object-oriented programming skills, i.e. Java, Python, Go or scripting (Groovy, Shell)
- Experience with SRE best practices, working knowledge of observability principles is a big plus
- Ability to lead and mentor other engineers in the team for SRE best practices
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
- Experience in driving scaled initiatives and engaging other engineers/teams as stakeholders
- Enjoy working as part of a distributed team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future. Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
There is so much more that we want to build and that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running and tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.