DevOps Engineer - Data Plus Math
LiveRamp's vision is to be the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. There is truly an awesome power to be unlocked in connected data, and we want to make that happen. Whether it is by enabling companies to interact with consumers in a personalized way through targeting and measurement, or by helping companies understand their consumers' wants and needs through identity-based analytics, or by empowering companies to build innovative products in healthcare through machine learning or AI, we want to be at the frontier driving customer data-driven innovation to reality. In doing so, we will become the backbone of the customer-centric experience.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Data Plus Math Infrastructure team builds tools and implements secure, high availability solutions for our suite of data centric products. If you have a passion for automation and working in a “startup-like” culture, we’d love to hear from you!
- Build, maintain, secure and support AWS Infrastructure using infrastructure as Code process in Development, Staging and Production environments utilizing CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet and other configuration management tools
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to build, maintain and support application deployments leveraging CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Engineer solutions, systems and processes adhering to governance and compliance standards
- Partner with other LiveRamp Devops and Infrastructure teams to drive integration and adopt standards used throughout LiveRamp Engineering organization
- Collaborate in planning and execution of migration from AWS to GCP
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or a relevant field
- 3+ years of DevOps work experience
- Expertise building, deploying and managing secure AWS cloud resources leveraging Infrastructure as Code methodology (ie CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Expertise with configuration management tools (ie Puppet, Ansible)
- Expertise with source control management systems (ie: GitHub) and continuous integration/deployment systems (ie Jenkins, TravisCI, Bamboo)
- Expertise in Python and Bash programming languages
- Expertise with Linux system administration
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Passion for automation
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with IT SOC2 compliance requirements
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of Boston
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.