Staff Technical Program Manager
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Our Engineering organization is growing rapidly at LiveRamp. You will make it possible for our Engineering team members and leaders to orchestrate development at scale. You will equip LiveRamp’s engineering team leads to steward team health and effectiveness. You will own and evolve the system that allows LiveRamp Product and Engineering to steer LiveRamp’s roadmap in service of executive strategic direction and priorities.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive orchestrating product delivery across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
- Own the process for coordinating and communicating product development across key areas of strategic focus for LiveRamp
- Manage the software development lifecycle from conception to launch including ideation, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Facilitate conversation between Product, Engineering, and executive leadership, enabling Product to prioritize customer needs and turn them into product requirements
- Work hands-on with teams and managers to evolve the engineering development process to foster greater team health and effectiveness
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of the engineering development teams
- Contribute towards building great engineering teams and a great company
- You have 8+ years of experience working as a program|development manager and 7+ years managing large development programs for collections of teams.
- You have experience in a variety of business-to-business and direct-to-consumer domains, and possess an ability to internalize new domains quickly.
- You have demonstrable expertise in practice management for Agile development processes, both at the team level and at scale.
- You have experience working with partner disciplines to understand and prioritize needs.
- You have a track record of managing initiatives that span multiple teams and stakeholders and delivering value effectively.
- You can balance strategy and execution; you can plan for the future of our development process at scale and take the steps to make that vision happen.
- You can write queries where needed or are open to learning. You will not create software, but you will work with software engineers, and you may perform analyses.
- You are a problem-solver; you can find creative solutions to any problem you want to solve.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements and deadlines.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- You have a desire to work in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- You are an expert in Jira, and could act as a Jira administrator if needed.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of Little Rock, Arkansas
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.