LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
We on the Pixel Serving team are part of the Identity Engineering team at LiveRamp. We ingest and provide real-time identity data, which connects the billions of different identifiers for consumers and the devices they use online. Help us process the tens of billions of requests we receive every single day as efficiently as possible.
- Collect as many types of online identifiers as possible, in real time. Process these identifiers in real-time in order to make quality matches available to our partners.
- Own several distributed real-time applications, written in Go, that our partners call within their website in order to exchange user information.
- Link user identifiers together, and maintain those mappings in BigTable to promote high quality while maintaining a high enough coverage.
- Exchange a high volume of messages across our applications through streaming processing like Gazette.
Your team will:
- We find feedback to be important in helping us grow as individuals and as a team; we’re always looking for chances to kindly share positive and constructive feedback and we aim to accept feedback with grace.
- We follow a Scrum-based DevOps model with a few guiding principles:
- Continuously improve processes
- Minimize barriers to development
- Control our contribution end-to-end from hardware to service API
- We develop mainly in Golang, partly in Java, and also use Terraform, Kubernetes, Gazette, and Hadoop. We will use new technologies and languages if they help us better solve a problem.
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying high-performance production code to deliver business value.
- Have a passion and track record for designing and building large-scale distributed systems.
- You love mentoring junior engineers and promote engineering best practices to drive high-quality systems.
- Have a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, and productive.
- Have a product-oriented mindset: you like offering technical solutions to business problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Google Cloud technologies (Dataflow, Pub/Sub, BigQuery)
- Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and APIs.
- Experience with stream processing - Kafka, Google Pub/Sub, Spark Streaming, Apache Storm, Flink.
- Experience with modern datastores such as BigTable, Aerospike, Redis, DynamoDB.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of New York
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.