LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
ABOUT THIS JOB
You will primarily be responsible for the presentation and proposal of LiveRamp’s products and services in Japan. Working closely with sales and business development team, you will conduct business need assessment and guide the functional and technical direction in designing the solution to ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers’ requirements.
Reporting to Sales Director - Japan, you will
- Engage and assess client’s business needs and applies business impact model methodology to justify LiveRamp’s solutions to solve business problems
- Provide technical expertise through sales presentations that provide detailed technical information about solution capabilities, competitive differentiation, and industry knowledge
- Develop and maintain a breadth and depth of knowledge on the functional and technical elements of the products you will be focused on.
- Understand your client’s business, industry context and market pressures.
- Provide guidance and resolution with respect to business process and solution design.
- Provide current best practice as part of driving the solution for the client.
- Work with sales team and customer success manager team to coordinate efforts between clients, partners and LiveRamp
- Drive process flow analysis and process redesign to ensure scalability and overall performance of LiveRamp’s solutions
- Support implementation working closely with engineer and product team
- Respond in timely manner to technical pre- and post-sales inquiries
- Deliver brief training for clients and partners
- Provide feedbacks to product management team on client needs and issues
- Establish portfolio architecture strategy, covering data integration and technology domains.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and serve as primary resource to address all customer’s technical questions.
- Bachelor’s degree is required with minimum 5 years of proven track record of pre-sales or consulting experience, ideally working for a dynamic multinational consulting / system integrator/solution provider with diverse industry exposure
- Excellent problem-solving skills, resilient with a positive attitude
- Sales engagement experience is preferred.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal Japanese language skill, and biz level skill in English; presentation skills;
- Remarkably strategic, driven and very entrepreneurial
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)