LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Patch and Support Specialist is responsible for testing, patching and updating software for all corporate desktops, laptops, and servers. In addition to keeping our corporate endpoint and server software updated and secure, this role will also be responsible for executive tech support and video conference meeting moderation.
- Develop and execute patching cadence, including plans, resources, and tasks
- Create, test and maintain patching scripts
- Develop patching policies, procedures, and process documentation
- Work with CISO staff related but not limited to corporate endpoint and server patch, configuration, and vulnerability management
- Recommend, implement, and configure leading patching technologies
- Facilitate troubleshooting/problem solving and resolution of system/network issues related to patching process
- Responsible for all levels of remote support for our executives - this includes desktop support and troubleshooting
- Deliver excellent customer service and satisfaction
- VideoConference meeting moderation for company town-hall meetings and events
- Minimum 8 years in IT with 6 years patch management
- Comprehensive understanding of patch management scripts, methodologies and procedures
- Knowledge and working experience of scripting and patch management platforms. ex. WSUS, SCCM, CA, and Manage Engine
- Self-motivated, ability to work in a team and communicate effectively, seeks opportunities for improvement and strives to automate where possible
- Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows Skills (hardware and software)
- Jamf and/or WorkSpace One Administration experience
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred
- An degree in business and/or computer science a plus
- ITIL or other certifications
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: remote
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.