LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for providing excellent and friendly technical support for local and remote users including executives. In addition, you will be assisting in testing, troubleshooting and deploying patch software for all endpoints and servers.
- Deliver excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Provide a high level of troubleshooting for laptops, printers, servers, video conferencing, iPad and network issues
- Clear and concise ticketing
- Endpoint imaging and deployments
- Asset inventory management
- Endpoint security, productivity and collaboration application administration
- Minimum 7 years experience in IT and 5 years in desktop support
- Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly, work in a team and communicate effectively
- Proven experience with Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows (hardware and software)
- Proven experience with Google gSuite, and Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with SCCM, MS Intune, Jamf, and Workspace One Administration
- Experience with oomnitza or other asset management software a plus
- Support and ticketing systems like Jira, ServiceNow, Spoke, etc.
- Experience with Rapid7, Crowdstrike, Digital Guardian and other security tools
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred
- An Advanced degree in business and/or computing science a plus
- ITIL or other certifications
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock: every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of Little Rock.
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.