About this role
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, customer success and growth? Consider joining us. We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to help build and launch products & features to enhance our Privacy products. This role will focus primarily on product execution and strategy for a range of challenges in the privacy technology space.
- Own the vision, prioritization & execution strategy of the Privacy & Consumer Experiences product suite; this is inclusive of working closely with engineering counterparts to groom the integrations backlog, refine user stories, and plan development sprints as well as keeping documentation for key stakeholders and updates on development status.
- Collaborate with stakeholders & partners to:
- identify opportunities for the product development roadmap and maximize value to stakeholders and our customers
- create requirements for seamless user experiences for customers, enabling consent and preference management, including compiling best practices for troubleshooting & documentation
- Work closely with engineering to scale our products to keep up with explosive customer demand and ever changing Privacy regulations.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert
- Interface with the CSM & Growth team to understand customer needs and associated value and align on product roadmap clarity, simplicity, and alignment on priorities
- Maintain & disseminate a high-level understanding of all features we are supporting and building today
- Understand, research and follow technical trends in the Privacy, Data and Advertising industry. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat, as well as to make recommendations on which new features to build.
- Develop a deep understanding of LiveRamp’s data connectivity systems in order to effectively communicate with peers and contribute to overall expansion of capabilities.
- Ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects
- Be an amazing project manager with the ability to rally development teams around key project deliverables and goals
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to deeply understand technical systems
- Great communication skills, extended with the ability to write technical documentation
- Resourcefulness. We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills in order to craft and deliver the best solutions
- Prompt response and action when needed. People rarely need to follow up with you.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking and proactive
- 3+ years building and/or maintaining Privacy, eCommerce and/or Adtech/Martech Products is preferred
- Technical experience with cloud-based services (AWS) and data infrastructure
- Experience interacting with APIs
- Technical background (degree or experience) in Engineering, Q&A, Cloud or DevOps is preferred
Our shiny new office overlooking the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.