LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Job Location - This role is part of a team based in Little Rock, AR. In addition to local candidates, we are open to strong remote applicants as well, with the exception of San Francisco and New York geographies.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Identity team at LiveRamp has a burning passion for building the best Identity Resolution capability in the world. Our platform ingests trillions of records of data, applies data science techniques to create massive, heterogeneous graphs, and then renders those graphs as the backend for extensible, reliable, high-performance APIs. We are looking to bring on board a Senior Backend Developer for our team.
- Help lead your fellow engineers as they tackle challenging problems such as implementing SOA and Kubernetes at scale in GCP.
- Build customizable, high-performance matching engines that can be deployed in regions all over the world to solve localized data challenges.
- Implement proprietary algorithms for graph access.
- Treat infrastructure as code leveraging tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and Terraform.
- Design with privacy and security-first principles.
Your team will:
- Deliver Identity Resolution capabilities globally through a RESTful API to clients who demand high availability and have a spectrum of low latency versus high throughput use cases.
- Enable configuration-driven workflows that automate batch and streaming-based processing on top of Identity Resolution services and assets.
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code.
- Strong ability to break down complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them.
- Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large volume services and APIs.
- Comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and industry best practices.
- Proficient in Java and one of Python, Kotlin, or Go.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, and productive.
- This role is open in Little Rock, AR, as well as for remote candidates (except for in the San Francisco and New York regions).
- Experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Apache Beam, and Kafka.
- Familiarity working with cloud-based services and infrastructure, preferably in GCP.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and proximity to many great food venues.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, canoe trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of downtown Little Rock.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.