Integrated Marketing Manager
LiveRamp is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to be responsible for leading the strategy and integrated marketing planning for our APAC audience - across all marketing functions, from demand generation and sales development to product marketing and partner marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and passion for knowing enterprise brands’ business, advertising technology, marketing data and connected data trends. S/he must have experience effectively collaborating with various global marketing, sales and product teams to jointly develop Go-To-Market (GTM) and promotion plans, bringing programs to life and driving results. Excellent strategic thinking and communication skills, as well as excitement for results-driven approaches and comfort with ambiguity are critical.
- Campaign Management and Execution
- Develop plans that encompass both strategy and tactics directed the brands audience via multiple promotion channels (website, online advertising, email, social media, PR, in-person events, webinars etc)
- Develop detailed GTM campaign plans and program/project briefs (including goals, messaging, call to action, content, target personas and distribution channels), to enable the MarComm, Marketing Ops and Events teams to execute effectively
- Communicate proactively with stakeholders about progress, deliverables, roadblocks and results
- Cross-Departmental Management
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams within Marketing (MarComm, Marketing Ops, brands organization to develop and execute strategies
- Align marketing with Sales teams to ensure demand generation campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies and goals, track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- Collaborate with all marketing functions on the quantitative analysis, qualitative research and synthesis to understand and represent the sentiment of our global community
- Define campaign reporting needs and KPIs, work with the broader marketing team to track and report results against benchmarks.
- Work with Marketing Ops to forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics, demand gen funnel metrics, as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor dashboards, analyze results to understand what’s working/not working and why, and then optimize campaigns based on these data-driven insights.
- Communicate how marketing programs impact revenue, understand key metrics and dashboards, and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic planning and tactical executional level
- Strong bilingual language skill - Japanese and English (writing, reading and speaking)
- Proven experience managing priorities and working closely with internal stakeholders across a number of departments
- Track record of success in developing holistic marketing plans, and coordinating pre-launch and post-launch activities
- Strong background in demand generation best practices, including audience targeting, segmentation, measurement, lead lifecycle and nurture
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Accountable and takes ownership
- Curious as well as introspective
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- 6+ years of hands-on B2B experience, preferably in the ad-tech and mar-tech or marketing data and analytics industries
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, communications or other relevant field of study