LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Strategic Sourcing Team Lead is a hands-on, high visibility role that will require extensive and broad sourcing experience across all categories with a strong emphasis on cloud/SaaS and professional services/contingent workforce categories. The ideal candidate is a “full-stack” sourcing expert that can do both front end stakeholder and vendor management as well as back-end contracting, RFP processes and sourcing administration. S/He will have a high capacity for work volume, ability to manage multiple requests/stakeholders, accepting of varying timelines that are not always ideal and ultimately be responsible for executing deals on behalf of LiveRamp in order to ensure business continuity, business speed and growth.
In this role, you will lead the sourcing processes and team of two as an individual contributor. Including yourself, the team consists of a contracts manager that supports contract drafting, negotiations and interacting with legal as necessary and a deal desk manager who administers RFP’s, does deal analysis and ensures deals are processed according to policies. As the team lead, you will determine what is required, direct traffic and manage all stakeholders. You should have the skill set to back up any member of the pod but also be efficient delegating and working together as a team to execute each deal.
- Deliver, partner and manage internal stakeholder requirements including security, legal, and diversity programs.
- Continuously find new ways to make the sourcing process more efficient.
- Ensure favorable terms, conditions and pricing in ALL contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Review specifications, analyze the market and select potential suppliers based on definitive scope and requirements.
- Lead LiveRamp’s RFP process, analyze cost, develop strategic business terms and liaise with core teams to ensure visibility.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to select suppliers for new products, lease vs. buy decisions and optimize supplier base.
- Manage vendors/suppliers through KPIs and scorecards as necessary.
- Significant experience with software as a service, cloud services and professional services (technical and non-technical).
- Unflinching attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of how contracts are structured, written and negotiated.
- Strong leadership skills, excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience managing global sourcing requirements and working cross functionality to ensure stakeholder input to the deal.
- Proven ability to drive positive change and build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional teams.
- 10 + years of sourcing experience and in vendor negotiations, vendor relations and vendor management.
- Experience sourcing and procure-to-pay technology services and products.
- Possess a deep understanding of sourcing and IT/Cloud trends and their commercial application including use of research groups such as Gartner, Forester etc.
- Demonstrated experience collecting and analyzing data, applying principles of financial analysis, aptitude in decision making.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of Seattle, remote available as well.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.