LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
With third-party cookies going away in the very near future, continued addressability while maintaining consumer trust and transparency have become top-of-mind for marketers, publishers, platforms, data providers, etc. Join our team and help create a trusted ecosystem powered by the LiveRamp identity infrastructure to help advertisers, publishers, and other owners of first-party data connect and activate their data.
Your team will:
The LiveRamp product marketing team has a broad range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer and market insight; leading product commercialization, planning, and execution; and delivering impactful narratives and solutions for our sales and marketing teams.
As the Global Product Marketing Lead for addressability, you will be the leading industry expert and guide the overall marketing strategy, product requirements, and sales collateral needs to enable further extension of LiveRamp’s addressability solutions to new and existing clients. You will be responsible for working closely with product, business development, commercial leads, client success, and implementation teams to drive adoption of LiveRamp solutions for a cookieless world. This position reports to the head of product marketing.
- Collaborate with product on driving the strategy and development of solutions that address a world without cookies
- Execute global go-to-market strategies for new products and features relevant to addressability
- Create and update sales materials that articulate LiveRamp’s value proposition for addressability, including case studies, presentation decks, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral.
- Collaborate with global business development and commercial teams to drive adoption of LiveRamp solutions, including serving as the subject matter expert for the brands and agencies team
- Partner closely with product marketing counterparts to build a cohesive, integrated narrative where relevant, especially in the realm of Safe Haven and TV
- Manage and develop a team of product marketers
- Work with integrated marketing to execute a marketing plan to drive demand, grow pipeline, and retain existing customers
- Represent the voice of the customer, providing customer and market insights and competitive analysis
- Draw from deep expertise of the product to clearly articulate how a given feature uniquely addresses customer use cases
- 8+ years in product marketing, product, or marketing role; brand and agency experience a must
- 3+ years managing a team
- Deep understanding of programmatic advertising, ad tech, and the dynamics of supply and demand
- Buy-side, media planning/buying experience
- Global experience
- Equal strengths in strategy, governance, and execution
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to function independently and in team environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity, competing priorities, and change
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to create and foster strong relationships within the company and across the industry
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills; intermediate design skills preferred but not required
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Work with a high level of urgency
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision
- Thorough comprehension of key marketer KPI metrics, internal org structures, and challenges/opportunities for digital marketers
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York or San Francisco
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.