Head of Product, Safe Haven Analytics
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use personal data privately and securely.
As the Head of Product for Safe Haven Analytics at LiveRamp, you must combine an expert understanding of the user and their needs with an in-depth comprehension of the technical details required to build successful Analytics products within a complex ecosystem. You will understand customer personas such as data engineers, data scientists and data analysts, and have an in depth understanding of where to build net new products, leverage open source tooling, and partner with best-in-breed companies.
You must recognize that the details matter on both sides of the business/technical divide, and understand the costs of missing those details. It is your job to drive the vision for multiple related product lines, assess market demand, build the business cases, work with Design and Engineering to get the feature developed, work with Marketing on the go to market plan and ultimately own the P&L of your product line.
The LiveRamp Safe Haven empowers companies to compete with digital monopolies (Amazon, Google) by using modern technology to connect their customer data ecosystems. LiveRamp Safe Haven was recently launched to the public in March, 2020 into private beta. The Safe Haven Analytics product is in the early stages of development, but has tremendous potential and early traction from major retailers and CPG brands. We believe that the sky is the limit on this product.
Five years from now we will be known for creating the category of “Safe Havens” that enables controlled access to unique data assets necessary to understand the end-to-end customer journey, close the loop on measurement, and create superior customer experiences.
- Own the success of a fast growing product line at LiveRamp! The Safe Haven Analytics product line is composed of Data Science, Data Operations and Insights products all part of our LiveRamp Safe Haven line of business. It is fully integrated with the rest of the LiveRamp Data Connectivity Platform
- Own pricing and P&L for your product line
- Own both the strategy and roadmap that create sustainable differentiation
- Discover and define business cases for new market opportunities
- Develop GTM plans with Marketing for product launches and Sales Enablement
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity Agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback
- Interface and proactively manage requirements from stakeholder groups inside and outside of LiveRamp to prioritize capabilities and deliver a winning product across customer segments and business functions
- Build relationships and work closely with Engineering to ensure alignment
- Work closely with Marketing to facilitate the Product team’s domain expertise flow and support positioning, messaging, and content
- Align executive stakeholders on product vision and strategy
- 10+ years Product Management experience with recent years within AdTech, MarTech or adjacent technologies
- Have built products for data scientists, data engineers, data analysts, and business insights consumers
- Have managed a small team of Product Management direct reports before
- Minimum 5+ years of recent experience building products with Data Lakes, Data Science, Measurement Enablement, Analytics
- Intimate familiarity with how to leverage the ecosystem of Big Data infrastructure technologies, relational databases and data products
- Minimum 5+ years of leading a SaaS portfolio of products
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with executives
- Interaction with product marketing and go-to-market experience in SaaS enterprise software market
- Ability to build and defend business cases
- Experience with Agile software development
- BA/BS in Computer Science, MBA Preferred; Statistics education or prior work experience a huge plus
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Have previously managed a P&L
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco or London
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.