LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
Do you love collaborating with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love solving problems for enterprise prospects? Consider joining us.
LiveRamp Safe Haven is a product innovation that is unlocking new use cases by enabling secure and privacy-safe data partnerships - and it is changing the way companies do business. We run like a startup with the resources of a fast growing, large enterprise SaaS company.
- Work with Product Management to identify high growth opportunities to expand the Safe Haven business
- Build a team of high-performing individuals, translating the emerging needs of an enterprise-level customer base into results-oriented innovation
- Be a key member of the Safe Haven leadership team, providing strategic input into the business roadmap and new market prioritization
- Identify and drive strategic initiatives, partnerships, and acquisitions through completion
- Leverage your experience and network to drive business and relationships with a variety of adtech / martech partners
Your team will:
Turn market disruption into opportunity for global Brands and Publishers as they prepare for a marketing landscape without 3rd party cookies.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience working on successful technology products from ideation through launch
- Strong track record of shaping business, partnership, and acquisition strategy for technical products or services for large enterprises
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven business development skills, and a track record of delivering results and thinking big
- Strong communication skills for both a technical and business audience
- Proven ability to influence key stakeholders effectively
- Be super independent and self-sufficient, needing little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Master of Business Administration
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco.
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.