LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate and manage large and complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team. LiveRamp is seeking a Senior Global Partnership Director on the Data Team to join our Healthcare vertical. This position will manage a book of business of Data Customers who are the most strategic in the industry; many of whom are the largest customers at LiveRamp.
- Grow revenue from your book of business; while partnering with Customer Success to protect all current revenue
- Serve as the account quarterback - or client partner - to the largest customers at the company
- Evaluate and sell into new Data Partners for Healthcare, both with the Healthcare Global Lead and independently
- Work with your peers and leadership to execute, as well as develop program solutions that expand and deepen the LiveRamp Healthcare Data Business
- Partner cross-functionally (with Product, Sales, and Marketing)
- Solutions leader; you will need to demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp’s products and how they map to client solutions, including the ability to identify new opportunities where LiveRamp can add value with these strategic partners
- Support and iterate off customer health tracking and dashboard processes
- Help manage customer escalations, from reporting to resolution
- Value shared learning and process efficiencies to improve the company’s productivity
- Contribute to building a great company -- because you want to!
YOUR TEAM WILL
- Collectively grow and manage the all Strategic Healthcare Data Partnerships
- Partner with Healthcare Sales, Product, Platforms and Leadership to tackle industry-wide challenges and opportunities
- Strategize on the role of Third-Party Data for Healthcare Marketers
- Partner with Healthcare team to identify which industry best practices LiveRamp is electing to leverage, and disseminate how that impact the Healthcare Data business
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial
- Relationship Seller; You demonstrate the ability to close six and seven figure deals, as well as proficient in managing eight figure relationships
- Independent-worker and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours
- You build relationships with customers' executive leadership teams. You can take an introduction to one contact, and connect with many, including C-Level management at the F1000
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years experience
- Enterprise or Strategic partner management experience required
- AdTech and 3rd party data experience required
- Experience creating new revenue channels from inception to a growing six to seven figure run rate
- Healthcare Marketing experience; At minimum familiarity with Healthcare data and how Healthcare sales cycles and buying decisions differ from consumer industries (CPG, Auto, etc.)
- Strong understanding of HIPAA regulations and how they impact 3rd party data
- Channel Partner/Sales experience preferred
- MBA preferred
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, New York or Seattle and take advantage of our commuter benefits.