LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for setting clients up for long-term success on LiveRamp products by managing the implementation process for SMB and Enterprise accounts. As the technical and operational quarterback post-sale and pre-account management, you will drive adoption and customer value through client education, training, system configuration, and setup.
To be successful as an Implementation Manager, you should have comprehensive project management knowledge, be highly organized, thrive in and be effective in ambiguous environments, be able to easily communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, and be able to work collaboratively across organizations.
- Own client relationship through implementation (post-sale / pre-account management), collaborating with clients and internal stakeholders to understand business goals and define an implementation strategy
- Own operational and product success of clients by onboarding, training, and educating clients on LiveRamp products
- Create and setup client configurations within LiveRamp systems
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamp products and services
- Identify implementation challenges and develop practical recommendations / trade-offs to maximize customer value
- Document specific product setup and custom workflows
- Act as a Technical Consultant externally and internally. You will work with many of the world's largest and most well-known brands, advertisers and agencies, financial institutions, and data providers, while collaborating with LiveRamp Sales, Technical Services, and Product teams and client partners
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members where necessary
- Ability to travel a few times a year
- Bachelor’s and/or Masters degree (ideally in Business, Marketing, Math, Computer Science, or other quantitative disciplines)
- 3+ years experience in a technical client-facing role (Solutions Architect, Implementation Manager, Technical Project Manager, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally.
- Exceptional EQ is essential
- Proactive, thorough, and transparent in communication - people rarely need to follow up with you. You are able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical folks, from on the ground ops teams to executives. Able to quickly understand and decompose complex questions and concepts.
- Strong project management experience. Able to lead complex projects cross-functionally
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with and has experience working in ambiguous environments while working in a consultative manner with clients
- Process driven. Have a strong desire to create, implement, and iterate on processes that lead to a standardized and extremely positive experience for every customer
- Action-oriented and independent with hands-on experience delivering business results
- Willingness and desire to learn and adopt new skills - both technical and non-technical - in order to craft and deliver the best solutions
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Publishers), what they do, and how they work together
- Experience with SQL, relational databases, bash, Ruby on Rails, or the brains and brawn to learn
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance