LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About LiveRamp’s Commercial Lead Team
The Commercial Lead team is LiveRamp’s touchpoint with our clients and prospects. The Senior Enterprise Sales Director (Commercial Leads) act as CEO’s of their named accounts and are responsible for all LiveRamp revenue and opportunity as it relates to the those accounts. The Commercial Lead team advocates for both our customers and LiveRamp by being able to clearly relay LiveRamp capabilities and marshall LiveRamp resources to fulfill clients needs and solve client problems with LiveRamp solutions.
About This Job
The Senior Enterprise Sales Director (Commercial Lead) acts as the CEO of his/her book of business. This person is charged as the quarterback on a list of named accounts. For prospective clients the Commercial Lead is responsible for driving awareness, building relationships, discovering customers’ needs/problems and positioning LiveRamp to help solve and address. For current clients the Lead is responsible for all revenue, renewal, variable spending, overage spending, whitespace of that account. They will lead discovery within new division, current divisions for net new LiveRamp opportunities. They will continue to add value through relationship building, networking, customer advocacy, orchestrating and leading Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
This is an individual contributor role with an assigned quota for new business, upsell, and renewal opportunities.
This position is based out of our San Francisco or Seattle offices (West Coast remote considered).
What you will do
Selling Net New Logos to LiveRamp
Commercial Leads will have a list of named accounts which they are responsible for researching, prospecting, relationship development, orchestrating discovery,, assessing LiveRamp product/client fit, formulating LiveRamp deal, negotiating, and closing. All of this is done alongside internal LiveRamp resources (Product, Marketing, Deal Desk, SDR, Executives, etc.) that are requested and well utilized by the Commercial Lead.
Day-to-day worksteam tracking
Prospecting, Relationship building, discovery, deal formulation, networking, and dilligently tracking towards a revenue / bookings based target (quota).
You are a sales person. You have experience in Enterprise SaaS sales navigating both complex orgs and complex deals within a fluid environment. You work collaboratively when necessary, but can also work independently with autonomy towards a clearly defined goal.
You will also have -
- A minimum of 5 years’ Enterprise selling experience. Quota carrying.
- Exceptional communication skills. Both verbal and written.
- Be super independent and self sufficient, needing little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- A willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year)
- In depth knowledge of at least one aspect of marketing ecosystem (1:1 Marketing, AdTech, TV, Measurement/Attribution, Analytics, Digital)
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.