LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications. We are the industry pace-setter and one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywhere—the enabling product behind many of the world’s biggest brands and technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, and over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, and APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our Engineering organization is growing rapidly at LiveRamp. You will make it possible for our Engineering team members and leaders to orchestrate development at scale. You will equip LiveRamp’s engineering team leads to steward team health and effectiveness. You will own and evolve the system that allows LiveRamp Product and Engineering to steer LiveRamp’s roadmap in service of executive strategic direction and priorities.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you thrive orchestrating product delivery across engineering, product, and sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
- Own the process for coordinating and communicating development delivery across key areas of strategic focus for LiveRamp
- Manage the software development lifecycle from conception to launch including ideation, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, and iteration
- Facilitate conversation between Product, Engineering, and executive leadership, enabling Product to prioritize customer needs and turn them into product requirements
- Work hands-on with teams and managers to evolve the engineering development process to foster greater team health and effectiveness
- Define and analyze metrics that inform and ensure the success of the engineering development teams
- Contribute towards building great engineering teams and a great company
- You have 4+ years of experience working as a senior program|development manager and 2+ years managing large development programs for collections of teams.
- You have experience in a variety of business-to-business and direct-to-consumer domains, and possess an ability to internalize new domains quickly.
- You have demonstrable expertise in practice management for Agile development processes, both at the team level and at scale.
- You have experience working with partner disciplines to understand and prioritize needs.
- You have a track record of managing initiatives that span multiple teams and stakeholders and delivering value effectively.
- You can balance strategy and execution; you can plan for the future of our development process at scale and take the steps to make that vision happen.
- You are a problem-solver; you can find creative solutions to any problem you want to solve.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements and deadlines.
- You can communicate clearly and quickly. You synthesize information and answer emails and calls within 12 business hours.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking and proactive.
- You have a desire to work in San Francisco.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco and take advantage of our commuter benefits.