LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
In February of 2018, LiveRamp acquired Pacific Data Partners, a company focused on high-quality B2B data, founded by executives from BlueKai, the company that created the preeminent data management platform. Pacific Data Partners is now LiveRamp B2B, a division within LiveRamp, focused on solving B2B marketers’ needs for onboarding and activating their 1st party and ABM audiences and providing B2B marketers with access to high-quality, global, 3rd party business data.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a self-motivated individual who loves building and nurturing strategic relationships? Do you have a passion for data and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be on the vanguard of B2B marketing technology, data, and Identity solutions? Consider joining our team!
- Manage and grow relationships with a set of named strategic accounts across Brands, Agencies and Platforms
- Work closely with Product, Operations, Business Development and Marketing to develop program solutions that create, expand and deepen these relationships while increasing revenue
- Provide strategic consultation on data needs, analytics, onboarding etc.
- Field inbound audience requests. Recommend audiences and prepare for delivery
- Create process for client feedback look to collect results and outcomes, hopefully driving to engagement in new campaigns
- Work with Senior LiveRamp management to deepen key client relationships and program
- Identify opportunities where LiveRamp can add value with all new and existing strategic partners. Contribute towards building a great company
- 7+ years Enterprise or Strategic account management experience
- Experience in Advertising Technology and B2B data preferred
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls in a timely manner
- Ability to work cross-functionally, internally and within client organizations
- Proven track record of strong client growth (revenue and relationship)
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial
- Independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Start-up personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.