LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp is looking for a Deal Operations Analyst to join the LiveRamp Deal Desk team, and support our rapid growth. Our Deal Desk helps the business create great deals for LiveRamp and our Customers, providing guidance for our sales team to expedite custom and complex deals through our sales cycle. The successful candidate will be outgoing and comfortable building cross-functional relationships, and will demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
Our Deal Desk helps construct deals that meet our customer’s needs, they utilize the right deal structures for LiveRamp and optimize commercial terms for both parties. They support the business to position deals for long term success, ensuring appropriate expertise, review and approvals are applied to the execution of all sales documents. To continuously improve the deal flow at LiveRamp, this role will also be responsible for creating effective cross-functional workflows and facilitating communication and teamwork by partnering with Revenue Accounting, Legal, Privacy, Product, Solution Architects, Sales and other internal corporate groups.
This role is a critical position as we rapidly scale our business. The Deal Desk Operations Analyst will be a critical partner in supporting our business and sales teams by effectively executing sales process standardization, establishing process alignment to meet new business requirements and improving deal flow as our business scales and deal volume increases.
- Accurately interpret legal contracts to determine product, pricing, payment terms and the billing schedule of orders to be processed
- Identify standard versus non-standard requests and be able to navigate through complex business processes and policies
- Collaborate with our global sales operations teams and cross functional teams to drive business alignment across the organization
- Be a sales advocate and partner with internal teams to understand complex sales issues
- Define, document, and maintain sales policies across divisions and geographies to encourage the right behavior and alignment with our bookings policy and SaaS revenue model
- Manage and communicate all information related to the Deals Desk mission, guidelines, best practices, playbooks and business processes
- Drive data quality, process and automation activities that improve workflow efficiencies
- Develop and share best practices and ensure standardization of deal flows globally
- Assist Rev Ops to ensure that all end-of-quarter deals are reviewed and finalized in a timely manner
- 2+ years software industry experience (Deal Desk, Finance, FP&A, Sales Operations experience preferred)
- BS or BA degree required
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Support sales by becoming a subject matter expert in LiveRamp’s products and use case
- Excellent follow through and attention to detail
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.