LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
LiveRamp TV Measurement is looking for a driven, expertly organized, and supremely thorough Platform Operations Specialist. The Platform Operations Specialist is responsible for execution excellence across our customers and partner network covering a full portfolio of project complexity and deliverable responsibilities. This person will be a critical member of the LiveRamp TV Measurement day-to-day operations and will have a direct impact on the future of the business.
- Leverage your methodical & driven personality to keep projects on-schedule and stakeholders informed
- Develop strong relationships with teammates, customers & partner contacts in order to achieve a reputation of consistent & timely delivery of project milestones
- Lead business execution against daily operations procedures
- Design new & improve upon established operational business flows
- Use your skilled data query capabilities to isolate, extract, and cohesively present customer results from data back-ends and application programming interfaces
- Collaborating and supporting other internal and customer-facing initiatives
- 2+ years of advertising operations experience or technical/engineering experience
- 4+ years of customer-facing and operational or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably, with a concentration in a STEM field
- Working proficiency with SQL and Python
- Experience in the TV and/or digital advertising industry
- Experience with advertising attribution or measurement
- Proven coordination of project objectives across competing priorities and an array of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and the ability to examine, synthesize, and present data to various stakeholders (customers and partners)
- A strategic thinker and problem solver who uses data, analytical skills and story-telling to support reasoning
- Able to work in ambiguous situations and be able to take charge and operate with minimal intervention from senior management
- Hands-on analytics (media, customer, digital, big data) experience a significant plus
- Functional knowledge of site tag managers (GTM, Adobe, Tealium, etc)
- Functional knowledge of digital advertising (IAB standard events, SSAI, viewability, etc)
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location - Work in the heart of Boston and take advantage of our commuter benefits.